The outbreak of the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is causing significant disruptions across all industries in Canada and many are finding themselves planning for an uncertain future. We appreciate the complexity of issues stemming from the outbreak and the speed with which the situation is developing.
Crows highest priority is the health and safety of our employees, our valued customers and partners, our communities, and all others connected to our operations.
We at Crow Enterprises Ltd have two main objectives as the situation evolves: ensuring the safety and well-being of our staff, clients, and visitors to our office, and continuing to provide services to our clients through this uncertain terrain. We are closely monitoring new developments and adhering to the recommendations of public health authorities.
We have put in place the following measures to promote a safe and healthy workplace, and continue to serve our clients without disruption:
- We have encouraged all staff and visitors to practice proper hand hygiene, particularly frequent hand washing. Hand sanitizer is readily available.
- Communicating with our employees to ensure they follow public health authority directives regarding monitoring, reporting and testing.
- Prescribing a 14-day self-isolation for every employee who has returned from an international destination on or after March 12, has a confirmed case of COVID-19 or has had direct contact with a person confirmed to have COVID-19.
- Directing employees and suppliers who are unwell or experiencing COVID-19 signs or symptoms to stay home.
- Implementing policies and procedures to protect and support affected employees, and ensure their health, safety, and wellbeing.
- Reinforcing and enhancing our already rigorous standards and operating procedures for health, safety and hygiene.
- Increasing sanitization of all high touch surfaces in our facilities, including customer touchpoints such as reception areas, parts counters, and interiors of machines.
- Limiting all but essential in-person meetings and site-visits, canceling or postponing large-scale events, and teleworking when possible.
- Ensuring any direct customer contact is in accordance with customer directives and those of public health agencies.
In the upcoming weeks, we will continue to monitor the situation to ensure that you receive the incomparable value and service you have come to expect from Crow.
Crow believes we all have a role in mitigating the potential impact of COVID-19, and we look forward to cooperating with you to support our respective employees, communities and operations through this challenge.
If you have immediate questions or concerns, please feel free to contact your regular Crow point of contact.
We wish you, your colleagues and family the best during this difficult period of time.
Earth Moving Oilfield Construction
Preparation of oil and gas well sites
Environmental reclamation & remediation
Pits, sumps & ditches
Lease & access road building
24hr service to complete your project in a safe & timely manner.
No Project Too Big Or Too Small
Crow Enterprises Ltd. is located near Thorsby, Alberta we have over 75 employees. We are a service driven heavy duty equipment contractor committed to providing excellent service to customers and support to our community.
With our large line of heavy equipment Crow Enterprises Ltd. offers a variety of year round services. Some of which are preparation of oil and gas well sites, lease & access road construction and maintenance, environmental reclamation & remediation, plant construction, supply & haul gravel, and maintenance of plants & well sites.
In addition, our company provides other diversified services such as civil road building for the province, counties, municipalities, and private sub-division developers. We pride ourselves on having an excellent relationship with engineers and design service companies. Our company is fully bonded and carries industry standard insurance and liability.
We’ve Been Working For Over 20 Years
We specialize in earth works focusing on the oilfield industry but with diversified capabilities in the civic sector in road building and maintenance, private works in sub-division development and other industry works.
Call For a Quote:
Commited to Safety
Crow Enterprises Ltd. prides itself on providing a high level of commitment to safety and respect for environmental hazards and wildlife.
Serving Alberta, BC & Saskatchewan